Is it the yoga? The vitamin D and B12? Or could it be (gasp) me? I don’t know. All I know is I looked at the calendar the other day and I didn’t care that it was January. This winter has been a pretty good one for me — by this point in the season I’m quite often a snivelling mess of Seasonal Affective Disorder. But so far, so good!! Woot!
And, since spring is so close, I no longer resent the stores for showing me lighter clothing than is seasonally necessary, so I’m making my list and planning my spring wardrobe, are you?? Here’s what I want:
1. Pink Blazer, $130, Banana Republic
2. Dolman sleeve sweater, $44.95, Gap
3. Windowpane dress, $178 Anthropologie
4. Tuesday Heels, $298, Anthropologie
5. The day dress, $298, Anthropologie